Clinical Geodesic EEG System 400
What is Geodesic EEG?
Over 20 years ago Electrical Geodesics, Inc. (EGI) revolutionized EEG with Geodesic EEG technology. Using a net structure to hold the electrodes in place, Geodesic EEG allows all electrodes to be applied simultaneously – from 32 channels for routine exams up to 256 channels for source estimation. All Geodesic EEG systems provide superior whole head coverage over traditional caps while including the standard 10/20 sensor arrays.
The Geodesic Sensor Net
the GSN can be applied in minutes and removed in seconds
no need for multiple, time-consuming head measurements, painful scalp abrasions, or glues
no sedation or restraints needed for infants and children with behavioral challenges
Net Station 5 EEG Software
Net Station 5 software features an intuitive interface for fast EEG data acquisition and review.
- optimized for reviewing from the traditional 10-20 montage up to 256 channels of data with ease and speed
- simultaneously view EEG chart, topo plot, and topo map
- create and save custom workspaces for optimizing your clinic's workflow
Brain Activity Visualization with GeoSource
- translate EEG waveforms into brain space visualization
- view source estimation of brain activity on MRI-based head models
- simultaneously view GeoSource visualizations with the EEG chart and topo plots in Net Station 5
Geodesic EEG System 400 products
Geodesic EEG System (GES) 400 – EGI’s foundation product for clinical EEG.
- 32, 64, 128, or 256 EEG channel Geodesic Sensor Nets
- 2 ECG channels standard, with up to 32 channels of physiological measurements using the optional Physio16 input box
- Net Amps 400 amplifier with remote upgrade abilities
- sampling rate up to 1000 Hz
- Net Station 5 EEG acquisition and review software
- MacBook Pro, iMac or Mac Pro computer
- hospital grade isolation transformer
- routine or long term monitoring configurations available
- digital video system available
- optional GeoSource software for brain activity visualization
- optional Geodesic Photogrammetry System for sensor localization
Geodesic EEG System (GES) 405 – the most affordable product for Geodesic EEG, this system has all the features of the GES 400 but is designed for 32 channel EEG only.